Changes to SFSS VM's Network Adapters require a reboot. Ideally changes are made before powering on the SFSS vApp for the first time.
If interfaces have been removed and need to be restored, this can be done by readding network adapters to the VM, or by creating virtual interfaces within SFSS. Virtual interfaces act like subinterfaces which divide the interface into different VLANs.
To add an SFSS VM adapter, perform the following steps:
- Right-click the SFSS vApp and select Edit Settings.
- Click Add New Device drop-down and select Network Adapter.
- From the New Network listing, click the Port Group drop-down and select Browse.
- Select the Port Group for the additional interface. Note: In this example, VM Network is used for demonstration purposes only. It is not required for this deployment and will be removed.
- Click OK.
- Change the Adapter Type to E1000.
- Click OK, and power on the VM.