1. Every WSFC VM needs a dedicated SCSI adapter for SQL Server RDM Mapped Volumes.
2. In the newly added SCSI Controller set the Change Type to VMware Paravirtual.
Log in to vCenter and make the following configuration changes to the Virtual Machines that are a part of Failover Cluster.
Note: Follow the best practices that are mentioned by VMware and Microsoft and configure the VMs accordingly for Windows Cluster Creation.
2. In the Virtual Machine settings, add the dedicated SCSI Adapter to be used by the SQL Server FCI RDMs as mentioned in the VMware Virtual Machine Requirements.
3. Adding the RDMs to the Virtual Machine:
4. The attached volumes should be visible to each virtual machine.