Ipsotek VISuite, which is the software stack of Eviden Computer Vision Platform, is a market-leading provider of Scenario-Based Video Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions. Their unique approach offers proven and effective solutions that derive value from a vast experience across industries and customer-focused strategy. Ipsotek VISuite has deployed 15,000+ channels of Video Analytics and 1,400+ channels of Facial Recognition across more than 600 successful projects in 38 countries, including 70+ airports, 28+ energy and utility sites, and 8+ nuclear power stations.
Ipsotek VISuite Video Analytics and Facial Recognition solutions apply to a wide variety of sectors and industries, including:
- Public spaces
- Smart City
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Event Venues, Museums, and Landmarks
- Shopping Malls
- Prisons and Correctional Facilities
- Police and Law Enforcement
- Military and Defense
- Critical infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
- Energy and Utilities
- Industry and Warehouses
- Healthy and Secure Buildings
- Petrol Filling Stations
- 5G and Edge
The Ipsotek VISuite is a versatile Artificial Intelligence Video Analytics (AIVA) solution applicable across all the above application domains. VISuite can detect events and raises alerts from CCTV cameras or a Video Management System (VMS), producing real-time, actionable intelligence. This white paper is focused on high-value workflows appropriate for deployment in stadiums, arenas, and event venues. Organizations that use intelligent computer vision technology to enhance traditional video monitoring and recording approaches can optimize the health, safety, and security of people and facilities for operational and commercial areas of these large and complex environments.
The Ipsotek VISuite Scenario-Based rule engine offers real-time events and reporting.
- Live Alarms
- Ipsotek VISuite sends real-time alerts that many Video Management System (VMS) or Command and Control Center (C3) platforms can display for operator notification. Depending on the integration with your VMS or C3 platform, operators will see alarms for video analytics, license plate recognition (LPR), and facial recognition (FR) with camera location, time, alarm snapshot, alarm video metadata.
- Incident Response
- With typical stadiums having 500+ cameras, locating a person or vehicle of interest is time-consuming. Incident Response allows operators to automatically search based on an area, time, and description that will display relevant results in seconds, making locating and tracing a person's or vehicle's movements fast and efficient.
- Dashboard Reports
- Ipsotek VISuite uses Elastic Search as its database to capture incident-related metadata which can be presented in multiple formats as part of a dynamic dashboard using Kibana. This provides operators with a real time, holistic view of operations across the venue or stadium. Examples include showing queue times at turn styles, crowding in F&B and merchandising zones, and more. All of which can be used to gain operational efficiencies, new business revenues, or be sent to other big data platforms.