To truly address the needs for a computer vision solution, one must bring together multiple key components designed to address the needs of aviation. The wider ecosystem and capabilities should include:
- Real-time edge compute and analytics-processing systems at the edge that can act directly on video and data right at the edge, removing the need to backhaul information and potentially large video streams back to the data center or cloud locations. With an ecosystem that includes ruggedized edge gateways, networks and storage appliances, data locality and action can go hand in hand.
- The software-defined data center-more easily manage workflows and infrastructure in a scalable and extensible manner through software definition. Unlock the true potential of systems by allowing them to scale and change based on evolving needs instead of being locked in the rigid constraints of purpose-built hardware.
- Data integration across a multi-cloud environment-the platform enables an organization to eliminate silos and drive better integration of both data and applications, regardless of their location.
- Secure, resilient IT-mitigate cybersecurity risks with open network connectivity. Software defined open networking brings fast and secure connectivity across the entire security ecosystem.
- A comprehensive lab-validation test approach-helps deliver a complete, validated solution on day one, taking the guesswork and complexity out of deployment. By ensuring that our partners adhere to the same standards of validation in real-world deployment environments, customers can be assured that their solution meets the exacting requirements for the task.