- On the SDDC Manager Dashboard, click Inventory > Workload Domains. The Workload Domains page displays information for all workload domains.
- In the workload domains table, use your cursor to hover over the workload domain in the activating state. A set of three dots displays on the left of the workload domain name.
- Click the three dots, then click Add VxRail Cluster. The Add VxRail cluster to Workload Domain page displays.
- On the VxRail Manager page, a single VxRail cluster is discovered. Select the VxRail-Cluster object and click Next.
- The Discovered Host page displays a list of the discovered hosts for that cluster. Update the SSH password for the discovered hosts for that cluster and then click Next. The Networking page displays the networking details for the cluster.
- Choose NSX-T for the NSX Platform
- Enter the VLAN ID 2500 for the overlay network.
- Enter the following NSX manager details, see Figure 25:
i Enter 172.16.11.81 for the Cluster Virtual IP address. Enter sfo01wnsx01.sfo01.rainpole.local for the FQDN.
ii Enter 172.16.11.82, 172.16.11.83, and 172.16.11.84 for the three IP addresses and the corresponding FQDNs sfo01w01a, sfo01w01b, and sfo01w01c (prefix sfo01.rainpole.local).
iii For the subnet mask, enter 255.255.255.0
iv Enter the IP address, 172.16.11.253, for the default gateway.
v Enter the admin password for NSX-T.
- Click Next.
Figure 25. VI-WLD NSX-T configuration details
Note: The configuration of IP network 172.16.11.0/24 is covered in the creation of the management workload domain. See VCF on VxRail Multirack Deployment using BGP EVPN: Creating a management domain with NSX-V (part 1 of 2).