- In a web browser, type the IP address of the virtual machine on which you configured Horizon Connection Server in Installing Horizon Connection Server.
- Log in to the Horizon 7 Administrator console using a domain account with the credentials you configured when you installed Connection Server.
- Select View Configuration > Servers and click Add.
- Under VC Information, type the required settings for the vCenter Server instance being used for Horizon and click Next.
- Under View Composer, select Standalone View Composer Server, enter the required information for the Composer Server instance you created in Installing Horizon Composer and click Next.
- Under View Composer Domains, click Add, type the domain name, user name, and password for the Composer Server instance, click OK, and then click Next.
- Under Storage, accept the default settings and click Next.
- Under Ready to Complete, review the information for accuracy, and click Finish.
- Select View Configuration > Event Configuration > Edit.
- Provide the required information for the viewEvents database you created in Creating SQL Server databases and click OK.
The event database is listed.
Dell EMC recommends that you set up additional connection servers for redundancy and disaster recovery. The Load Balancing for VMware Horizon View (2146312) article provides more information.