After you have installed StoreFront, created a store, and configured a trusted domain, use Citrix Studio to create a site.
- Log in to the Delivery Controller and open Citrix Studio.
- Select Deliver applications and desktops to your users.
- Under Databases, provide the following information, and then click Next.
- Under Licensing, accept the default settings:
You will set up the external license server in a subsequent procedure.
Note: If you are not using an external license server and you installed the license feature during the Delivery Controller installation, then you can add the license file in this step. Installation of a local license server is beyond the scope of this guide.
- Under Connection, provide the following information, and then click Next.
- If a certificate authentication warning appears, refer to your IT policies.
Dell EMC recommends using a CA. For more information, see Obtain and import a certificate on the Citrix website.
- Under Storage Management, click Browse, select a cluster, click OK, select the required storage option, and then click Next.
- Under Storage Selection, select all the types of virtual machine data to store on the shared storage and click Next.
- Under Network, provide the following information, and then click Next.
- Under Additional Features, select the features to install and click Next.
- Under Summary, review the information for accuracy, and then click Finish.
The Site Setup page shows Configuration Successful.
- Click Test site configuration.
The results of the testing are displayed. If any outstanding issues exist, refer to the Citrix documentation.