Install StoreFront on a dedicated virtual machine.
Ensure that the StoreFront requirements have been met.
Although you can install StoreFront and Delivery Controller on the same virtual machine, we recommend that you install these components on separate dedicated virtual machines.
- On the virtual machine where the software is to be installed, download the XenDesktop software and extract the installers.
- Right-click XenApp_and_XenDesktop_7. x .iso and select Mount .
- Double-click the AutoSelect installer application.
- Select XenDesktop and click Start .
- Under Extend Deployment , select Citrix StoreFront .
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next .
- Under Core Components , accept the default settings and click Next .
- Under Firewall , select Automatically and click Next .
This option enables XenDesktop to create the firewall rules for the ports that the XenDesktop components use.
- Under Summary , review the settings for accuracy and click Install .
XenDesktop starts the installation process, which can take several minutes.
- Under Smart Tools , select the options required for your deployment and click Next .
- When the installation has completed, click Finish .