- In Citrix Studio, select .
- Read the information under Introduction , and then click Next .
- Under Machines , verify the machine catalog, select the number of virtual machines for the delivery group, and click Next .
- Under Users , select the users that will have access to the delivery group and click Next .
Depending on the requirements, you might want to restrict access to certain users for security purposes.
- To select all users, select Allow any authenticated users to use this Delivery Group.
- To restrict access to the delivery group, select Restrict use of this Delivery Group to the following users , click Add , and select the Active Directory users or groups that should have access.
- Optional: Under Applications , click Add to add applications to the virtual machines.
- Click Next .
- Under Desktops , click Add to assign users or groups to the virtual machines in the delivery group.
- In the Add Desktop dialog box, provide the following information and click OK .
- Type a display name for the delivery group.
- Select the option to allow all users to use the virtual desktop or restrict use to selected users. Click Add to select users for restricted access.
- Under Desktops , review the added information for accuracy and click Next .
- Under Summary , review the settings for accuracy, type a name for the delivery group, and click Finish .
The delivery group is created.
- Right-click the delivery group and select Edit Delivery Group .
- Select Power Management and change the virtual machine power settings according to your business policies.
Note: The power settings can also be managed by PowerShell. The Citrix documentation provides more details.