After you have installed StoreFront, created a store, and configured a trusted domain, use Citrix Studio to create a site.
- Log in to the Delivery Controller and open Citrix Studio.
- Select Deliver applications and desktops to your users .
- Under Databases , provide the following information, and then click Next .
- Select Create and set up databases from Studio .
- In the Location field, type the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of an external SQL Server instance on which to create the databases.
- Under Licensing , accept the default settings:
Note: If you are not using an external license server and you installed the license feature during the Delivery Controller installation, then you can add the license file in this step. Installation of a local license server is beyond the scope of this guide.
- Use the free 30-day trial
- License server: Localhost
- Under Connection , provide the following information, and then click Next .
- Connection type : Select VMware vSphere .
- Connection address : Type the connection address URL in the following format: https:// hostname or IP address of the vCenter /sdk
- User name : Type a username with administrator access to the vCenter Server instance.
- Password : Type the password for the user.
- Connection name : Type a connection name.
- If a certificate authentication warning appears, refer to your IT policies.
Dell EMC recommends using a CA. For more information, see Obtain and import a certificate on the Citrix website.
- Under Storage Management , click Browse , select a cluster, click OK , select the required storage option, and then click Next .
- Under Storage Selection , select all the types of virtual machine data to store on the shared storage and click Next .
- Under Network , provide the following information, and then click Next .
- Select the networks for the virtual machines to use.
- Type a name for the network resources.
- Under Additional Features , select the features to install and click Next .
- Under Summary , review the information for accuracy, and then click Finish .
The Site Setup page shows Configuration Successful .
- Click Test site configuration .
The results of the testing are displayed. If any outstanding issues exist, refer to the Citrix documentation.