- In Citrix Studio, select Delivery Group > Create Delivery Group.
- Read the information under Introduction, and then click Next.
- Under Machines, verify the machine catalog, select the number of virtual machines for the delivery group, and click Next.
- Under Users, select the users that will have access to the delivery group and click Next.
Depending on the requirements, you might want to restrict access to certain users for security purposes.
- Under Applications, click Add to add applications to the virtual machines.
- Click Next.
- Under Desktops, click Add to assign users or groups to the virtual machines in the delivery group.
- In the Add Desktop dialog box, provide the following information and click OK.
- Under Desktops, review the added information for accuracy and click Next.
- Under Summary, review the settings for accuracy, type a name for the delivery group, and click Finish.
The delivery group is created.
- Right-click the delivery group and select Edit Delivery Group.
- Select Power Management and change the virtual machine power settings according to your business policies.
Note: The power settings can also be managed by PowerShell. The Citrix documentation provides more details.