This Dell EMC solution for SAP HANA TDI deployments on PowerStore arrays reduces hardware and operational costs, lowers risks, and increases server and network vendor flexibility for customers. Customers can:
- Integrate SAP HANA into an existing data center.
- Use Fibre Channel (FC) SAN connectivity from the SAP HANA hosts to the storage array.
- Use their existing operational processes, skills, and tools, avoiding the significant risks and costs that are associated with operational change.
- Use the performance and scale benefits of PowerStore systems to obtain real-time insights across the business.
- Expect significant benefits from using NVMe storage class memory (SCM) and solid-state device (SSD) drives for the SAP HANA persistence by reducing SAP HANA startup, host auto-failover, and backup times.
- Expect storage efficiencies and capacity savings with PowerStore always-on inline data reductions.
- Transition easily from an appliance-based model to the PowerStore-based TDI architecture while relying on Dell Technologies Professional Services to minimize risk.