This guide provides the following information:
- Best practices and tips for deploying the SAP HANA database on PowerStore storage systems
- Configuration requirements and storage design recommendations for PowerStore storage systems with SAP HANA
- Network requirements for the FC SAN and NAS/NFS protocols and connectivity
- Steps for configuring PowerStore storage for SAP HANA using PowerStore Manager for FC SAN and NAS/NFS
- Detailed instructions for accessing PowerStore storage from the SAP HANA nodes
This guide describes SAP HANA TDI deployments in physical environments. If you plan to use SAP HANA in VMware virtualized environments on VMware vSphere, see SAP HANA on VMware vSphere.