Restore the SAP HANA database to the point when you backed it up:
- Log in to the SAP HANA studio, and then select Backup and Recovery.
- Select the tenant database.
- Select Recover the database to the most recent state, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 13. Specifying the recovery type
- Specify a location for the log backups, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 14. Specifying the log backup location
- Select the point in time to which you want to restore the database, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 15. Specifying a recovery point in time
- Select Third-Party Backup Tool (Backint) as the backup tool.
- Review the recovery settings, and then click Finish.