Dell provides a family of integrations for full-stack management in Microsoft environments. When installed and configured, OpenManage Integrations for Microsoft System Center enables native management of Dell systems and solutions. These integrations provide visibility and control of hardware infrastructure, operating systems, and virtual machines.
OpenManage Integrations for System Center enable users to deploy, configure, update, and monitor within Operations Manager (OM) and Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). The key benefits of OMIMSSC are:
- Optimizes management of Dell hardware in environments where customers have invested in Microsoft operating systems and System Center solutions.
- Provides comprehensive hardware monitoring and management of Dell Servers, AX nodes, Storage, and Ready Nodes through a customer’s existing Microsoft System Center console.
- Dell AX nodes, S2D Ready Nodes Lifecycle Management simplified automation of Microsoft HCI solutions cluster on bare-metal Ready Nodes, Infrastructure Cluster-aware updates including driver updates.
- Unifies management of Dell rack and modular servers in multi-vendor operating system and hypervisor environments while protecting customers’ existing investments in Microsoft System Center solutions.
- Automates basic IT management tasks resulting in reduced risk of operational errors, increased productivity, and preservation of business continuity with agent-free management using iDRAC.
- Simplifies implementation as a “single, virtual software appliance” delivering end-to-end server management with a consistent look and feel, including enhanced features for converged infrastructure administration.
For more information, see Dell OpenManage Integrations for Microsoft System Center page.