Perform the following steps to deploy an RKE Kubernetes cluster using the SUSE Rancher Server UI:
3. In the Cluster type, click Existing nodes.
4. Provide a name for the cluster and select the required Kubernetes version and click Next.
The new cluster is registered and is displayed in the Cluster tab.
5. Click on the newly created cluster name.
6. Click Get Registration Command.
7. Select the required node role and copy the command.
8. Connect to the Kubernetes node using SSH as a predefined user, for example: Root. Paste the command that is copied in the previous step and press Enter. The node is registered with the cluster. Repeat this step for each Kubernetes node with the required node role. Once all the nodes are registered, it is displayed under the Nodes tab of the cluster.