This guide is not intended to replace the Splunk Validated Architectures white paper or any other architectures that enhance the overall knowledge or documentation. For an inclusive list of documentation, see References.
Splunk software running on Dell EMC converged infrastructure delivers the Operational Intelligence needed to drive an organization’s digital transformation. Together, Splunk and Dell Technologies provide:
- Splunk-validated configuration that meets or exceeds the performance of Splunk’s documented reference hardware
- Optimal storage platforms to achieve the wanted retention and performance profile for indexing and searching data in Splunk Enterprise
- Cost-effective and flexible scale-out in a single converged platform package
- Powerful data services including encryption, compression, and efficient backup and restore capabilities
- Source: https://www.splunk.com/en_us/partners/solutions/dellemc.html