The Dell Boomi cloud-native, comprehensive, unified platform enables organizations to connect everything—people, processes, applications, data, devices, and things—so they can engage everywhere, across any channel, device, or platform. The low-code platform solves the hard-technical challenges, so you can focus on the “things” driving your business forward. The Dell Boomi platform, as illustrated in the following figure, provides the foundation on which your business can innovate.
Figure 10. Dell Boomi platform
The Dell Boomi platform incorporates the following elements:
- Integrate: Application and data integration—Connect all your applications and data sources across your hybrid IT landscape to unlock data silos and achieve pervasive integration. Connect public, private, and hybrid clouds and workloads.
- Hub: Master data hub—Synchronize and enrich your data through a data hub, so applications—regardless of where they reside—have trusted data to support business decisions.
- Exchange: Business-to-business (B2B) and electronic data interchange (EDI) management—Achieve interoperability between your internal systems and your ecosystem of trading partners to extend the reach of your business operations.
- Mediate: API design and management—Modernize and expose underlying data as APIs to deliver scalable and secure real-time interactions for the new world of applications.
- Flow: Workflow automation and application development—Automate workflows on any channel, device, or platform to serve customers, partners, or employees.