Reference Architecture: Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for Converged Infrastructure
- The Cyber Recovery software may be installed on a physical host instead of a VMware Virtual appliance.
- The virtual environment may be a VxBlock or other CI\HCI option. It may also be a build-your-own environment if it supports the Cyber Recovery components and configuration.
- CyberSense may be installed on a physical host or hosts.
- Other supported Dell EMC DD systems include:
- DD3300, DD6300, DD6800, DD9300, DD9400, and DD9800
- The capacity of the Cyber Recovery vault DD system must be the same or larger than the production DD system.