This guide is for systems engineers, field consultants, partner engineering team members, and customers with knowledge of deploying hyperconverged infrastructures (HCIs) with Windows Server operating systems and the newly released Azure Stack HCI operating system (20H2).
Customer site-to-site networking configuration and guidance is outside the scope of this document.
This guide assumes that deployment personnel have:
- Knowledge of AX nodes from Dell Technologies.
- Experience of configuring BIOS and integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) settings.
- Advanced knowledge of deploying and configuring Windows Servers and Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Experience with deploying and configuring Storage Spaces Direct Solutions with Windows Server or Azure Stack HCI.
- Familiarity with customer site-to-site networking, including enabling and configuring the necessary static routes or inter-site bandwidth throttling (if needed) according to the stretched cluster requirement.