Schedules will be created for each policy which will run the specified action at Scheduled intervals
- Log in to the Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber recovery UI
- Select Policies from the Main Menu.
- Click Schedules at the top of the Policies content pane.
- Click Add and complete the following fields
- Schedule Name: Name of the schedule
- Policy: Policy which is go to schedule
- Action: actions that the policy performs
- Retention Lock Duration: Only selected Secure Copy or Copy Lock as the action, enter the duration of the retention lock that this policy applies to PIT copies.
- Application Host: Only when selected Analyze as the action, select the host for CyberSense feature
- Frequency: the frequency in days and hours
- Next Run Date: the date to start running the policy under this schedule.
- Next Run Time: the time to start running the policy under this schedule.
- Click Apply. The Schedules table lists the schedules.
Figure 13. Schedule Policy