Before you install the CSI Driver for PowerFlex, verify that the following requirements are installed and configured:
- Kubernetes v1.13.x
- Docker configured for bi-directional mount (MountFlags=shared)
- Kubernetes Feature Gates enabled for Snapshots and CSI support
- Helm and Tiller that is installed on a Master node
- PowerFlex SDC installed on all Kubernetes nodes
- Kubernetes secret created for PowerFlex credentials
- Helm values (yaml template) for things like PowerFlex system name or ID, default gateway, and MDM IP addresses, default storage pool.
For detailed information, see GitHub.