Dell Technologies strives to provide value in its product and services offerings by making the “difficult” easy. To provide that value, Dell is changing the way it looks at each data set, by analyzing it and putting together a protection plan that is best suited for customer needs now and in the future.
VxBlock Systems provide five key values that extend equally to data protection. These foundational VxBlock System characteristics, or pillars of value, are:
- Engineered—Designed for CI, all data protection solutions are rigorously tested and documented to ensure that the solution is built correctly every time.
- Manufactured—Implementation and configuration are performed in the factory, using engineered standards that ensure an accurate physical and logical build.
- Managed—The data protection solutions are all supported by VxBlock Central, with inventory management and Secure Remote Services (ESRS), so that you always have a clear view into your data center infrastructure.
- Sustained—All VxBlock System and data protection components are validated with Release Certification Matrix (RCM) readiness to work together at peak performance. Each code version is documented as a unit, reducing risk to the customer and simplifying upgrades.
- Supported—Single call support ensures that if an issue ever occurs with either the CI or data protection, you can contact one vendor—Dell Technologies—to get it resolved efficiently.