Follow this procedure to enable the DD Encryption feature:
- In DD System Manager, use the navigation panel to select the protection system.
- In the DD Encryption view, click ENABLE.
- Select one of the following options and click OK.
- Apply to existing data: Encryption of existing data occurs during the first cleaning cycle after the file system is restarted.
- Restart the file system now: DD Encryption is only enabled after the file system is restarted.
Note: Applications may experience an interruption while the file system is restarted.