Follow this procedure to disable the DD Encryption feature:
- In DD System Manager, use the navigation panel to select the protection system.
- In the DD Encryption view, click DISABLE.
The Disable Encryption window is displayed.
- In the Security Officer Credentials area, enter the username and password of a security officer.
- Select one of the following options and click OK.
- Apply to existing data: Decryption of existing data occurs during the first cleaning cycle after the file system is restarted.
- Restart the file system now: DD Encryption is only disabled after the file system is restarted.