Provide the following global settings:
- The IP addresses for the DNS server(s) to support the management VI workload domain. The required forward and reverse entries to support the Cloud Foundation management workload domain must have already been completed.
- The IP addresses for the NTP server(s) to support the management VI workload domain
- The IP address for the DHCP server to support IP address assignment for the VTEP tunnel endpoints for the management VI workload domain. The DHCP server must be accessible on the NSX-T host overlay network
- The site name for single sign-on (SSO). The site name needs to be the same as the site name used for the underlying VxRail cluster.
- The domain name and sub-domain name