This scenario shows a complete failover and reverse replication.
Steps for the complete failover and reverse replication:
1. Start the workload.
2. Check the Source Site SQL Server database record count before failover.
3. In the PowerFlex GUI, click Protection > RCGs > More > Failover.
4. Log in to the PowerFlex presentation UI, and select the RCG containing the volumes used for SQL Server FCI.
5. Mount the volumes to the SDCs if they are not mounted already.
6. Start the Windows Server Failover Cluster as mentioned in Stop and Start a Windows Server Failover Cluster and SQL Server Roles.
7. Log in to the SSMS to access the SQL Server Database.
8. Check for consistency as the per the RPO set. Also check the target site record count before running any load as it should be the same as seen in the source site.