Before starting the configuration of PowerFlex storage volumes for replication, ensure that the following prerequisites are configured and verified:
- PowerFlex Version should be 3.5.x or higher (for HCI deployments running on VMware, the PowerFlex version should be 3.6.x or higher).
- DNS and NTP IP Addresses are acquired as a part of the infrastructure requirement.
- vCenter is up and running with an appropriate license and data center name configured.
- PowerFlex is deployed in HCI mode, following the Deployment Procedure On HCI Nodes.
- PowerFlex gateway and presentation server (PowerFlex GUI) are configured and deployed as a part of the PowerFlex setup.