To obtain an OpenShift license:
- Connect to the OpenShift console using the kubeadmin credentials and password that are provided in the home/core/openshift/auth/kubeadmin-password directory.
- On the Home page, select Overview > Cluster, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 10. OpenShift Cluster Manager
- Under Cluster ID, click OpenShift Cluster Manager and log in through the Red Hat support account.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, as shown in the following figure, select Edit subscription settings:
Figure 11. Subscription options
The Subscription Settings page opens, as shown in the following figure:
Figure 12. Subscription settings
- Select the support type and other options that you want and click Save settings.