You can use Windows Admin Center to monitor and manage the VMs that are hosted on the HCI cluster.
To access the VMs that are hosted on the HCI cluster, click the cluster name and, in the left pane, select Virtual machines. In the right pane, the Inventory tab and the Summary tab are displayed.
The Inventory tab provides a list of the VMs that are hosted on the HCI cluster and provides access to manage the VMs.
The Summary tab provides the following information about the VM environment of the HCI cluster:
- Total number of VMs, their state, and alerts
- Host and guest CPU utilization
- Host and guest memory utilization
- VM total IOPS, latency, and throughput information
You can perform the following tasks from the Windows Admin Center console:
- View a list of VMs that are hosted on HCI cluster.
- View individual VM state, host server information, virtual machine uptime, CPU, memory utilization, and so on.
- Create a new VM.
- Modify VM settings.
- Set up VM protection.
- Delete, start, turn off, shut down, save, delete saved state, pause, resume, reset, add new checkpoint, move, rename, and connect VMs.