Dell EMC Ready Stack for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a proven design to help organizations accelerate their container deployments and cloud-native adoption. This guide provides information for building an on-premises infrastructure solution to host OpenShift Container Platform 4.3. The guide describes the Dell Technologies design decisions and configurations that enable solution architects to:
- Design and deploy a container platform solution.
- Extend or modify the design as needed to meet customer requirements.
This guide includes:
- Container ecosystem design overview
- Network infrastructure design guidance
- Container and application storage design guidance
- Server requirements to support OpenShift Container Platform node roles
- Hardware platform configuration recommendations
- Rack-level design and power configuration considerations
A companion deployment guide provides information about automation-assisted deployment of the solution.
For information about the manual installation of Red Hat software products, see OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 Documentation.