This section describes the network infrastructure for Azure Stack Hub deployment and integration into the data center. It also describes how to use the Deployment Worksheet to record details about important decisions that require knowledge of the network environment. Although the configuration might vary based on the network hardware, the requirements and concepts are the same.
The Network Settings contains has the following fields:
- Topology—The Scale Units and Total Node Count fields are automatically populated when you fill in the fields in the Scale Unit tab.
- Switch Information—Select the hardware and firmware for the TOR and BMC switches.
- Cloud Networks:
- External Subnet—Enter the external subnet IP; for example, 10.128.3.0/25.
- Private Subnet—Enter the private subnet IP, for example, 172.16.240.0/20. Network is unrouted, external to stamp.
Note: Valid subnet masks for the External Subnet range between 22 and 26 bits (inclusive). The Private Subnet must have a 20 bit subnet mask.
- Permit Network Addresses (optional): Networks to which access is allowed to HLH and HLH iDRAC.