After you create the NFS- or vSAN-backed VI workload domain, present the FC storage service as ancillary storage.
Present storage to vCenter
Present the FC storage to the VI workload domain vCenter:
- Open a web browser and go to the vSphere Web Client at https://<vCenter Server Appliance FQDN or IP>/vsphere-client.
- Log in with an account that has administrator privileges.
- On the Home page, go to Hosts and Clusters.
- Under Navigator, right-click the VI workload domain cluster object, and select Storage > Rescan storage.
- Right-click the VI workload domain cluster object and select Storage > New Datastore.
- Complete the New Datastore wizard to create the datastore for the VI workload domain.