You can use the SDDC Manager UI to connect workload domains to vRealize Operations and vRealize Automation product deployments in VMware Cloud Foundation.
Note: VMware Cloud Foundation does not support vRealize Automation or vRealize Operations for NSX-T workload domains. Only NSX for vSphere workload domains are supported.
Connect vRealize Suite to a workload domain
Connect vRealize Suite products to a workload domain as follows.
Note: If you enable a connection between vRealize Automation and a workload domain, and then complete the Connect to Workload Domains wizard, you cannot disable the connection.
- From the SDDC Manager Dashboard, go to Inventory > Workload Domains.
The Workload Domains page displays information for all workload domains.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Connect to vRealize Products.
The Connect to vRealize Products wizard opens to the Modify Connection page. This page lists all currently configured workload domains and enables you to connect workload domains to your vRealize Operations and vRealize Automation deployments.
- Select Enable for the desired workload domain.
- If prompted, provide the Active Directory credentials that you used during the deployment of vRealize Automation, and then click Next.
- Review the connection and click Finish.