Install ESXi 6.7 on the PowerEdge R740 server:
- Power on the server and press any key after you see the following message:
Booting from Virtual CD
Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.
- When the welcome message appears, click Continue.
- When the license agreement appears, click Accept and Continue.
- When the Select a Disk to Install or Upgrade message appears, select the local disk for the operating system and click Continue.
- When the Please select a keyboard layout message appears, select US Default and click Continue.
- When prompted to provide a root password, set the password and click Continue.
- When prompted to confirm the installation, click Install.
- When the Installation Complete message appears, click Reboot.
- After the server reboots, customize the system according to your requirements.