Create a cluster that is enabled for vSphere HA:
- Open a web browser, connect to the vCenter Server Appliance home page at https://<vCenter_Server_Appliance IP address>/vsphere-client, and log in.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click Hosts and Clusters and expand the view of the inventory.
- Right-click the data center and select New Cluster.
- Configure the new cluster and select Turn on for vSphere HA.
- Leave the default settings for the remaining options and click OK.
- In the Recent Tasks pane, monitor the progress as the cluster is created.