Add cluster hosts to the storage array:
- For each server to be added to the storage array, obtain the HBA’s WWNs from the server’s iDRAC:
- Log in to the iDRAC, expand Hardware, and then click Fibre Channel devices.
- Expand any device under Fibre Channel Ports to view the port’s WWN.
- Log in to Unisphere storage management.
- Select Access > Hosts.
- In the upper left of the Hosts pane, click the plus sign (+).
- In the Name field, enter the server name and click Next.
All discovered initiators are shown under Automatically Discovered Initiators.
- Select the WWN of the server that is being added to the storage array, and then click Next.
- Review the selections and, if you are satisfied, click Finish.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 for all management and compute servers to be added to the storage array.