- Log in to the OpenShift console using the credentials kubeadmin and the password that is provided in the /home/core/openshift/auth/kubeadmin-password directory.
- Under Cluster ID, select Home > Dashboard > OpenShift Cluster Manager.
The following page opens:
Figure 10. OpenShift Cluster Manager
- Click OpenShift Cluster Manager.
- Log in using the RH support account.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, as shown in the following figure, select Edit subscription settings:
Figure 11. Subscription options
- Select the support type and other options that you require:
Figure 12. Subscription settings
- Click Save settings.