To use CSI drivers that support the FC protocol, ensure that all worker nodes in the cluster include FC cards.
- Use a serial cable to connect to the FC switch.
- Use the ipaddrset command to set up the IP address in the management network for the FC switch.
- Create aliases for each worker node and storage using the FC WWN of the ports that are associated with each server/storage:
R3FC:FID128:admin> alicreate “alias name”, “WWN 1; WWN 2; WWN 3; WWN4”
- Create zoning to ensure that the server and storage are visible to each other:
R3FC:FID128:admin> zonecreate “zone name”, “server alias name; storage alias name”
- Add the zone name to the zone configuration:
R3FC:FID128:admin> cfgadd “cfg name”, “zone name”
- Save and enable the FC configuration:
R3FC:FID128:admin> cfgenable “cfg name”
Note: See the FC sample configuration file on Git Hub for more information.