To provide LUN access to the worker nodes, add the worker nodes in the Unity hosts:
- Log in to the worker nodes as user core from CSAH and obtain the IQN that is specified under /etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi.
[core@worker-0 ~]$ cat /etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi
[core@worker-1 ~]$ cat /etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi
- Log in to Dell EMC Unisphere storage management using the Unity management IP address.
- Under Access, select Hosts, click the plus sign (+), and select Host.
- Enter the details that are shown in the following figure, and then click Next.
Figure 15. Adding the worker node in Unisphere
- Under Manually Added Initiators, click the plus sign (+) and select Create iSCSI Initiator.
- Provide the IQN of worker-0, and then click Add.
Figure 16. Adding iSCSI initiator for worker node
- Click Next, verify the details, and then click Finish.
Figure 17. Details of iSCSI initiator for worker node
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for all the remaining worker nodes.