The following procedure shows the steps to update the MX7000 chassis and components. See https://www.dell.com/support for downloads.
Note: See Appendix A for reference information about the code levels used in this guide.
- Click Configuration > Firmware Compliance > Create Baseline. The Create Firmware Baseline window is displayed.
- Click Catalog type, and from the menu click the catalog that you created in the previous task (Configuring OpenManage Enterprise – Modular Edition).
- Type a name and description for the baseline, and then click Next.
- Click Devices, and then click Select Devices Box.
- Click All Devices, click All Devices on the right, and then click Finish
- To verify the compliance of a firmware baseline, on the Firmware page, click the baseline and click Check Compliance.
A summary of the compliance check is displayed on the right side of the firmware page.
- Click View Report.
The Compliance Report page is displayed. You can view details of the baseline and status of the compliance.
- On the Compliance Report page, select the device or component for which you want to update the firmware.
The Update Firmware window is displayed.
- Click Update Now to update the firmware immediately.