Note: Before you perform the following procedure, ensure that all interchassis cabling on the management modules is complete.
Assign the basic settings required to access each chassis by using the LCD touch screen.
- Activate the LCD touch screen by tapping the screen lightly. The Select Language screen is displayed.
- Select the language, such as English.
- Select Main Menu, and then Save.
- Select Settings > Network Settings > Edit > IPv4 > Static IP.
- Select Yes to change the IP settings from DHCP to Static.
- Provide the following information:
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- Default gateway
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 1 through 7 for the second chassis.