Dell EMC HCI Solutions for Microsoft Windows Server can be configured to implement a fully converged or nonconverged network for storage and management connectivity.
Complete the following steps to configure host networking:
- Create VM switches (based on topology).
- Create VM adapters, and configure VLANs and IP addresses.
- Map the VM storage adapters (based on topology).
- Enable RDMA for the storage adapters.
- Change RDMA settings on the QLogic NICs.
- Configure the QoS policy.
- Disable the DCBX Willing state in the operating system.
For information about each of the preceding steps and all possible topologies within both fully converged and nonconverged solution integration (including switchless storage networking solution integration) and host operating system network configuration, see Network Integration and Host Network Configuration Options.