The following best practices are recommended for the PowerFlex rack:
- Minimum number of nodes for production workloads should be eight.
- Homogenous node types should be used for predictable performance.
- Ensure that the maximum number of devices in a storage pool is 300.
- Ensure that the passwords are changed for all the default accounts.
- Ensure that the communication is secure - HTTPS (TCP port 443) - to remotely access the PowerFlex nodes.
- Ensure that the PowerFlex rack is compliant to an RCM.