For each pair of ports on each node that is supporting a VxRail network to be enabled for LAG, configure the corresponding pair of switch ports they are connected to for LAG.
The commands to perform this action depend on the switch model and operating system. See the guides provided by your switch vendor for the steps to complete these tasks.
- Configure virtual link trunk or similar functionality between the switches for data center networks if more than one switch is planned to support the VxRail cluster.
- Configure port channels on each switch.
- Configure the VLAN or VLANs targeted for LAG in each port channel.
- Configure individual LACP or similar features if your plans include implementation with a VxRail-managed VMware VDS.
- Assign the respective port channels to the switch ports.