The SecurOS Dispatcher is a platform for real-time centralized monitoring and automated incident management, managing alarms and security-related processes at large infrastructure facilities.
The platform ensures the efficient operation of hierarchically organized dispatch services and their quick interaction with field teams and emergency services through a single interface. Based on the SecurOS platform, the dispatcher is the only application in its class to be unified in a single vendor offering.
Figure 3. SecurOS Dispatcher interface
The key capabilities of this module include:
- Around-the-clock centralized control of all the safety and security systems in a facility
- Continuous recording of incidents originating from events coming from SecurOS video analytics detectors and from any SecurOS-integrated sensors
- Incident management through a user-friendly interface that includes automation tools and a decision-making support system
- Long-term storage of incident information
- Logging of operator actions when they perform routine incident processing procedures
- Generating reports on incidents and operator actions for further analysis and managerial decisions