Register the NSX-T Manager Cluster with OMNI
To register the NSX-T Manager cluster with OMNI, perform the following steps.
- In OMNI, select OMNI Home in the right pane.
- In the left pane on the NSX-T tab, click +CREATE.
- In the Add NSX-T Instance window, enter the following:
- NSX-T Address – enter the FQDN or VIP of the NSX Manager cluster, nsxmgr.dell.lab in this example.
- NSX-T Name – enter a name, such as NSX Manager.
- User Name – enter the NSX Manager User Name, admin.
- Password – enter the NSX Manager password.
- Click ADD.
A success message is displayed and the NSX Manager instance is added as shown in the following figure.