Create a VM/Host rule for NSX Managers
Create a rule to keep the three NSX Manager VMs on separate hosts for fault tolerance. NSX Managers can run on hosts in different racks as long as they are connected to the same SmartFabric.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Select the VxRail cluster in the left pane.
- In the right pane, select .
- Click Add .
- In the Create VM/Host Rule window:
- Name – enter a name such as separate nsx mgr VMs.
- Type – select Separate Virtual Machines from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add.
- Select the three NSX Manager VMs from the list.
- Click OK.
The screen appears as shown:
- Click OK again to create the rule.