Assign the PowerProtect Data Manager Admin user to the application.
- From the user list, double-click the User that you have created.
- Click Assign Applications.
Figure 21. Assign PowerProtect Data Manager User to the Application
Assign PowerProtect Data Manager application to an Okta user
From the list, click Assign for the application chosen.
Figure 22. Assign Application
Updating the new user to PowerProtect Data Manager in Okta
The window goes directly to the following fields:
- In the dps_role fields, add dp_admin.
- In the dps_groups fields, add dp_admin.
- In the dps_domain fields, add dpc.local.
- Leave the dps_user field blank.
- Click Save and Go Back.
Figure 23. Updating the new user to PowerProtect Data Manager
Notes: SSO requires that DPS_Role, DPC_Groups, and DPS_Domain must be populated. The respective supported or tested values are dp_admin, dp_admin, and dpc.local. All values are case-sensitive.
You are now ready to initiate your first PowerProtect Data Manager SSO with Okta. Log in to PowerProtect Data Manager using the following URL: https://<your ppdm fqdn>/sso.