From the left panel in the Okta Administrator Console, perform the following:
- Click Security.
- Select API.
- Select Authorization Servers, and Edit the default value.
Add a new access policy
Access policies are containers for rules. Each access policy applies to a particular OpenID Connect application and its rules.
- From the File menu, select Access Policies.
- Set the Default Policy to Inactive.
- Click the Add a New Access Policy button.
Add a policy
- In the Name field, enter PPDM-CLPolicy (for example).
- In the Description field, enter PPDM Claims Policy (for example).
- In the Assign to field, select The following clients, and enter PPDM-19x (username is case-sensitive).
- Click the Create Policy button.
Figure 15. Create a policy